What is this? This a petition we made to send to Tumblr in regards to dealing with issues of cyber-bullying.
What are you going to do? When this gets enough notes (number TBA) we will send it to tumblr with a list of all of the Tumblr users who ‘signed the petition!
How do I sign? Like or reblog the post! The more reblogs of course though the more people see it!
What is this petition about? This started off as a wish to get rid of blogs intentionally created for cyber-bullying and more specifically, blogs devoted to bullying cosplayers. The petition has three parts to it, the first involves banning all blogs promoting cyber-bullying, the second is a ‘no bullying tolerance’ act on Tumblr, the third is making Tumblr support more readily available for incidents of bullying and the fourth is an addition to the Community Guidelines on Tumblr.
I think we should fund an alternative news show called “Real Talk wwith Dualscar” and at the start of the show it just has him sitting in a recliner with a pipe and it slowly zooms in on him and he looks at the camera and goes, “You’re all fuckin imbeciles,” and then it ‘s over. That’s it. That’s the show.
CUTE ANIMAL FACTS
- chicks can talk to each other from inside their shells
- cows have best friends and can become stressed when separated from them
- otters hold hands when they sleep so they don’t drift apart
- mice giggle if u tickle them
- ants nod at each other as they walk past one another
- some adult squirrels adopt abandoned baby squirrels
- mother orangutans build a new nest every night for their babies
- penguins mate for life and propose with a pebble
- ANIMALS ARE SO CUTE